Advanced Disposal Honors Top Employees at Annual Employee of the Year Celebration
PONTE VEDRA, FLA.
Advanced Disposal, an integrated environmental services company, honored top employees at the company’s fourth annual employee of the year awards celebration in Orlando, Fla.
Seventy employee nominees and their guests attended the event held at the Loews Portofino Bay Hotel. All nominees were presented with a plaque, and winners received crystal and cash awards recognizing the tremendous accomplishment.
Congratulations to the following award winners:
- Jennifer Couch-Wendt, Minocqua, Wis.: 2014 Salesperson of the Year
- Ron Carlson, Northampton, Pa.: 2014 Municipal Marketer of the Year
- Corey Carroll, Jacksonville, Fla.: 2014 Good Samaritan of the Year
- Kenneth Allen, Jacksonville, Fla.: 2014 Good Samaritan of the Year
- Dan Lang, Hartland, Wis.: 2014 Good Samaritan of the Year
- Sue Griggs, Columbia, S.C.: 2014 Administrative/Clerical Employee of the Year
- Jim McAfoos, Shippenville, Pa.: 2014 Operations Employee of the Year
- Glenn Guest, Ponte Vedra, Fla.: 2014 CEO’s Award
“It is an honor and a privilege to celebrate our best each year,” said Advanced Disposal Chief Executive Officer Richard Burke. “These employees are our environmental heroes who dedicate their time to clean communities and serving with a ‘Service First. Safety Always.’ attitude. The Employee of the Year event is only a small way for us to say thank you for everything they do. They are the heart and soul of our company, and their hard work and dedication is greatly appreciated.”
Photo: From left to right: Chief Executive Officer Richard Burke, Good Samaritan Corey Carroll, Administrative/Clerical Employee of the Year Sue Griggs, Sales Person of the Year Jennifer Couch-Wendt, Good Samaritan Kenneth Allen, Operations Employee of the Year Jim McAfoos, CEO’s Award winner Glenn Guest and Chief Operating Officer John Spegal.
About Advanced Disposal
Advanced Disposal brings fresh ideas and solutions to the business of a clean environment.? As the largest privately-owned environmental services company in the U.S., we provide integrated, non-hazardous solid waste collection, recycling and disposal services to residential, commercial, industrial and construction customers across 17 states and the Bahamas. Our team is dedicated to finding effective, sustainable solutions to preserve the environment for future generations. We welcome you to learn more at AdvancedDisposal.com or follow us on Facebook.
Mary O’Brien, Chief Marketing Officer