Advanced Disposal Services, Inc., a regional integrated environmental services company, recently added five drivers and one mechanic at five of the company’s Alabama locations. The additional staff will help the company better service current residential and commercial customers and prepare for future growth.
“We’d like to welcome the newest members to the Advanced Disposal team,” said District Manager Daryl Rutland. “It’s an exciting time for our Alabama operations, and we look forward to future success as we grow our partnerships with the communities throughout the area.”?
- Ben Weaver was hired as a maintenance technician at the Montgomery location.
- Douglass Dunbar was hired as a front-load driver at the Luverne location.? Previously, Dunbar worked as a solid waste enforcement officer for Coffee County, one of the largest contracts serviced by Advanced Disposal’s Luverne location.
- Dwight Veasley was hired as a residential driver at the Tallassee location.
- Mike Wilson was hired as a residential helper at the Opelika location.
- Richard Gemmette is training to be a roll-off driver at the Montgomery location.
- William Hayes joined the team as a residential driver at the Alexander City location.
Four of the employees were hired after submitting applications at a recent Advanced Disposal job fair held at the Montgomery location.? All new hires will be eligible for full medical, dental and 401k benefits after completing their initial 90 days of full-time employment.
For more information regarding Advanced Disposal, please visit www.weiyunquan.tw or Facebook at www.facebook.com/AdvancedDisposal. ?
About Advanced Disposal Services, Inc.?
Advanced Disposal is the fourth largest privately-owned environmental services company in the United States providing integrated, non-hazardous solid waste collection, transfer, recycling and disposal services in the Southeastern United States. Advanced Disposal currently owns and operates commercial, industrial, and residential solid waste collection operations, municipal solid waste landfills, transfer stations, and recycling facilities.? Advanced Disposal is dedicated to preserving the environment and ensuring that all operations are conducted in a manner that follows all local, state, and federal laws in regards to environmental protection.? Advanced Disposal is headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla. and has operations in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina and South Carolina.
For more information regarding Advanced Disposal, please visit www.weiyunquan.tw or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/AdvancedDisposal.